Friday, April 10, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like spring...

Well, if I am going to create a blog, I should at least update it once in a while. It just never feels like there is much to say. I am finished my classes for this semseter, and that feels pretty good. now I just have to get through final exams. And then I have 5 whole days off until summer semester starts again! What a break! We are hoping to get away for a few of those days, and head up to the family cabin at Loon Lake. It will be a nice little mini-break for us (well, mainly for me).
As far as breaks this weekend, it sure doesn't look like that's in the game plan. I work tomorrow morning, and won't get home till about 3 pm. Then we are going out for a date night (after I nap all afternoon). Sunday is our church breakfast, then church, and then dinner at my mom's. Dinner with Steve's extended family is on Monday, and then we are hosting Bible Study on Tuesday. And then it's back to work on Wednesday. Not too exciting, but it fills the days.
Apart fro mthat, not too much is new. Our dog is still recovering from surgery, she had some set backs and it is taking longer to heal then we had hoped. But she is still the loveable, goofy girl we know and love!
I will try to be a better updater. I promise. And I'll try to get some pictures up too!
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment