Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It finally happened...

That's right, I broke down and created a blog. Sigh. Now that real embarassment is that I am going to have to tell people about it.... It's a good thing I didn't buy that "Nobody cares about your stupid blog" T-shirt I had such a yen for. Oh well. I just figured now that we have high speed internet and I seem to be on here for hours at a time, I might as well do something semi-productive.

The lastest news with us is that our pooch had surgery last Friday on her cruciate ligament, and is now on bedrest for 3 months. That's right, not 3 weeks, 3 months. For any of you that have met Marley, you know what a challenge this presents. I am going to the vet tomorrow to pick up some sedatives. That's right, we need to drug our dog. We are those people.


Apart from that, we are still doing the same old things...school, work at Starbucks, work on the farm, running the zoo we call home...same old, same old.

No comments:

Post a Comment