Monday, January 25, 2010

Another gray day...

January has rolled around once again, bringing with it dull gray skies and the desire to travel to exotic locales....sigh. Oh well, that's why they invented tanning beds! I never feel like I have anything worthwhile to write about, hence the lack of blogging since July. But I am willing to give it a go!
I am back in school. My last semester went pretty well. My lowest grade was a B, so I feel pretty good about that (considering my academic past). Steve is still working on the farm, and enjoying it. He has been working on a biblical comic strip, which has been picked up bu our church and an e-magazine. He is pleased that his comics are taking off, and I am happy that he is happy!

Everything else is pretty much the same! I have been haveing some lazy days with our pets (see below picture for an idea of how that plays out).



Hopefully I will be more up to date with this little project of mine in the future. For now, I am going to make some homemade maccaroni and cheese and attempt to bake some gluten free bread (again. it has yet to turn out well).


Here are some pictures!


Steve and Marley having some quality time




Here's where I'd rather be... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment